With eyes popping right out of their heads, snails (and slugs) could be the worst pests ever. I do not fear them but thinking about the slime and all just makes me feel yuck!
But thanks to science fiction for putting a touch of awesomeness and cuteness into them. They turned out adorable and could be good to keep as pets.
Inspired by a post from Topless Robot, here are some not-so-slimy snails and slugs in science fiction you need to love right now.
1. Mub and Grub in the movie Epic
2. Slug, the late student in Monsters University
3. Theo in the movie Turbo
4 .White Shadow in the movie Turbo
5. The rest of the Pit Crew (Smoove Move, Whiplash, Skidmark and Burn) in the movie Turbo
6. Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars
7. Gary the Snail in SpongeBob SquarePants
8. Snorlock in Adventure Time
9. The killer black slugs in the classic horror movie Slugs
10. Katsuyu in Naruto
11. The Giant Old Snail (大古蝸, Ōgoka) in Naruto
12. A group of Snails (蝸牛, Kagyū) in Naruto